ISO 50001 Energy Management Auditor Course
CQI and IRCA Certified Energy Management Systems Auditor Training courses will equip you with the knowledge and skills to assess organisations’ energy management systems.
This course covers the interrelationship between management responsibility, energy policy, energy planning, implementation of policy, checking performance, management review and continual improvement. It also explains the terminology defined in the standard ISO 50001.
This course meets the training requirement for IRCA certification for EnMS auditors if you have completed a lead auditor course in another discipline.
The purpose of an energy management system, of energy management systems standards, of management system audits and of third-party certification
- The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a pharmaceutical quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- The skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a pharmaceutical quality management system to establish conformance (or otherwise) against ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- This course meets the training requirement for IRCA certification for all grades of EnMS auditor
This course includes a 2-hour written examination.
Duration: 5 Days
Who Should Attend
This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit a whole ISO 50001-based energy management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. This course meets the training requirement for IRCA certification for all grades of EnMS auditor.
This course satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register with the CQI and IRCA Certified EnMS auditing scheme.
This training course will help delegates perform value-added audits and develop wider understanding of energy management systems development and implementation. Delegates will gain an understanding of the level of performance required for implementing a successfully certified EnMS and how to assess against the ISO 50001 standard. It will help delegates to develop essential conceptual skills including risk-based thinking, continual improvement, life-cycle thinking, and process-based approaches.
- General introduction
- Energy management principles, vocabulary and;
- ISO 50001 requirements;
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.