ISO 14001 EMS Internal Auditor Course
CQI and IRCA Certified EMS Auditor Training courses will equip you to assess the conformance of organisations’ environmental management systems to ISO 14001.
This course teaches you how to plan an EMS audit, how to audit a certain area of a business operation and how to report an EMS audit.
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
This course is for those intending to audit an organisation’s processes as part of the internal audit programme. Successful completion of this course is required for certification as an Internal Auditor on IRCA’s EMS Certification Scheme.
This course, combined with an ISO 14001 foundation course, satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register under the CQI and IRCA Certified training scheme as an Internal EMS Auditor. Successful delegates will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report internal EMS audits.
Delegates will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report internal EMS audits, and to become an effective part of the continuous improvement of the organisation’s environmental management system.
- Basic environmental thinking and risk-based concepts
- Structure and principles of an environmental management system
- Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology, environmental management principles
- Overview of key ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Auditors roles and responsibilities
- Types of environmental audit
- Effective auditing techniques and good audit practices
- Reporting valid findings and managing corrective actions